"Best sleep of my life!"
Delicious, calming and naturally caffeine-free, CBD Sleep is the perfect blend to support you as you escape to relax, unwind and rest*. With a hint of lemon, it’s the ideal blend to calm your mind, body and spirit and enjoy the benefits of a great night’s sleep.
For centuries, chamomile tea has been used as a natural remedy to reduce inflammation, decrease anxiety and improve sleep. In fact, chamomile is commonly known as the "sleep inducer". Its relaxing effects may be attributed to an antioxidant called apigenin, which is found in abundance in chamomile tea
Doctors do know that the antioxidants in Lemongrass can help fight against free radicals, thus reducing the incidence of inflammation in the body and discomfort while sleeping. Lemongrass contains the inflammation-fighting compounds chlorogenic acid, isoorientin, and swertiajaponin.
Rosehip is part of a fruit that grows on the blossom of a wild rose in parts of Europe, Africa and Asia. Rosehip is packed full of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals.
10mg of our proprietary water-soluble CBD to support your journey to a life of less stress and more balance*.
Complete Ingredient List: Organic rosehip, organic blackberry leaves, organic lemon verbena, organic lemongrass, organic chamomile, organic orange peel
Detrimental effects of Poor Sleep
Most people don’t get good, quality sleep. We live in a society where we stay up all night to study, work, or have fun. Unfortunately, going without adequate sleep carries with it both short and long-term consequences. In the short-term, poor sleep can affect judgment, mood, the ability to learn and retain information, and may increase the risk of serious accidents and injury. In the long-term, studies reveal that sleep deprivation may lead to a host of health problems including obesity, diabetes, cardiovascular disease, and even early mortality.
How much sleep do you need?
The National Sleep Foundation released the following information as a guideline for quality sleep:
5 things to consider when trying to improve sleep
1. What goes in your body: It is important to stay away from stimulants like sugar and caffeine 4 to 5 hours before bedtime and drink CBD SLEEP tea 30-60 minutes before bedtime.
2. What goes in your mind: Netflix has a way of sucking us in and ruining our sleep. As you start to close your eyes and drift off to amazing sleep, visions of dragons and screams of war might not be the best things to be going through your mind. Instead of falling asleep on the sofa, take 30-60 minutes to unwind your mind and clear the tv screen from your memory. This is a great time to read, reflect and plan your next day.
3. Light and dark: Light affects the circadian rhythm and can really mess with your sleep. Try to get your bedroom as dark as possible and get natural light in your room as you start to wake up. Consider a sleep mask if you can't get the light out at night.
4. Temperature: Studies have shown that people get deeper and healthier sleep in cooler temperatures. Do a trial period with lowering the temperature in your house before going to bed. Start with a couple degrees/week and work your way down to your ideal comfort.
5. Sounds: If you live in a big city or a train runs behind your house at 3 a.m., consider a white noise app or a sleep app to cover the noise around you. Some sounds are also known to interact with the brain waves during sleep and can create deeper sleep patterns.
One bag gives one meal
Every bag of OolaTea purchased provides one meal to a child in need around the world through our Rice Bowls partnership.