"Feeling less stiff and more active is exactly the relief I was looking for."
CBD Relief combines the power of green tea, eleuthero root and 10mg of water-soluble CBD to support your muscles and joints. This delightfully smooth blend is packed with antioxidants and formulated to allow you to pursue your passion and dreams without limitations*.
Organic Green Tea
Green tea is one of the healthiest beverages on the planet. It is loaded with antioxidants and nutrients that have powerful effects on the body. When we set out to create CBD RELIEF, we knew that this first ingredient would be the base for this amazing CBD OolaTea blend.
Eleuthero root is an adaptogen, which means it's a generally well-tolerated herb that mediates the stress response. When you are not in a state of RELIEF, most likely you are feeling stressed. Supporting your body's ability to relax and calm down is essential.
10mg of our proprietary water-soluble CBD to support your journey to a life of less stress and more balance*.
Complete Ingredient List: Green tea, eleuthero root, calendula
Getting Relief Naturally
As Natural Health Care providers with over 30 years of combined experience treating patients, we know the effects that pain can have on the body - especially chronic pain. There are many things you can do naturally to work with finding relief. If you are currently working with your physician, please consult with them before adding any of these to you home treatment.
1. Diet: When looking for pain relief from a new injury or from chronic conditions such as arthritis or degenerative conditions, an anti-inflammatory diet is a great place to start. Replace sugary, processed and packaged foods with natural, whole foods. Healthy fats, low-glycemic index carbs, clean proteins and a good mix of vegetables are great foods to fill your plate and nourish your body. Additionally, add in green tea 2-3 times/day and 1 serving of CBD Relief tea.
2. Chiropractic: Chiropractic care has become mainstream over the last several decades for people looking for pain relief. Chiropractic care mainly focuses on bringing the body into homeostasis (balance) by aligning the spine and taking pressure off of the nervous system. When looking for a Chiropractor to help you get relief, start by asking your friends and family who may already be under care and also look at reviews. When you start care, follow your chiropractor's treatment protocol and give it 4-6 weeks to evaluate if the treatment is beneficial.
3. Massage: When a body is stressed by inflammation and pain, muscles will become tight and trigger points can form. Also, the pain cascade can start from an acute injury to a muscle or chronic muscle imbalances from poor posture and/or repetitive motions. Massage therapy works great for managing and alleviating pain from muscular origin.
4. Essential Oils: We are big fans of essential oils and have used them for years for many different reasons. Some oils, like peppermint, have cooling and anti-inflammatory properties, so they are great choices if you are suffering from chronic pain. Oils, such as lavender, have sedative properties that work to induce relaxation. If you are looking to use essential oils, use high quality oils from a company like Young Living essential oils.
5. Drink water: Your body is 60% water, your muscles are 75% water and your nervous system is up to 80% water. So, water is a big part in helping your body function normally, move towards homeostasis and find relief. Staying fully hydrated also helps to flush out toxins which can spark inflammation and improve overall circulation which moves healing properties throughout your body.
6. Stretching: Stay flexible. As we age our muscles get less pliable and flexible which can lead to joint stress and pain. Our repetitive lifestyles can also lead to shorten tight muscles, nerve pressure and pain as well. Take 15-20 minutes to stretch daily. If you think inflexibility is a root cause of your pain, consider adding weekly yoga classes into your relief protocol.
7. Movement: The more technologically advanced our society becomes, the more inactive we become - and inactivity can lead to muscle weakness and pain. Movement is life. Movement is the key to help increase your circulation, activate your lymphatics and activate natural pain killing hormones. Move everyday. Set an alert to get up from your desk every 30-40 minutes and move. Download an app on your phone that tracks your movement and set some daily movement goals. Join a gym. Take your dog for a walk. Go play with the kids in the backyard. It doesn't matter what kind of movement you choose, just decide and move your body to find relief.
One bag gives one meal
Every bag of OolaTea purchased provides one meal to a child in need around the world through our Rice Bowls partnership.